Energy saving control system of injection molding machine
Application status of horizontal injection molding machine
At present, most of the injection molding machines belong to the hydraulic drive injection molding machine. The power in the hydraulic drive system is provided by the motor driven oil pump. In the process of injection molding cycle, the flow and pressure required by the injection molding machine in different processes are different. The flow and pressure required by different processes must be adjusted by the flow valve and pressure valve. Since the output power of the quantitative pump cannot be adjusted, the excess energy can only be consumed in the baffle plate, oil circuit leakage and oil temperature rise, which aggravates the wear of various valves and causes the oil temperature to be too high High, the motor noise is too large, and the mechanical life is shortened. And in the design of the motor capacity is much higher than the actual needs, there is a "big horse pull car" phenomenon, resulting in a large amount of waste of electrical energy. In view of this phenomenon, our company developed the energy-saving control system of injection molding machine, which solved the above problems well. It is well received by the injection molding industry.
Working principle of horizontal injection molding machine
The injection process is generally divided into the following steps: mold locking → injection pressure maintaining → melt feeding → cooling and finalizing → mold opening and thimble. The completion of each action has the delicate cooperation of several parameters such as time, pressure, speed and position. That is to say, the displacement at a certain position has corresponding pressure and speed, and the pressure and speed are variable at different positions and times. At the same time, after each action is completed, send a termination signal to the program controller, and the program controller will send out the command to execute the next action after receiving the signal.
Energy saving principle of horizontal injection molding machine
The traditional injection molding machine uses a quantitative pump to supply oil, and each action in the injection molding process has different requirements for speed and pressure. It uses overflow regulation to bypass the redundant oil to the oil tank through the proportional valve of the injection molding machine. In the whole process, the rotation speed of the motor does not change, so the oil supply is also fixed, and because the action is intermittent, it is impossible It is full load, so there is a great waste of space for quantitative oil supply. The energy-saving control system of injection molding machine developed by our company has completely solved these problems. After the energy-saving transformation, the power-saving control system real-time detects the pressure and flow signals from the computer board of the injection molding machine. The pressure or flow signals of the disc machine are 0-1a. After internal processing, different frequencies are output to regulate the motor speed, that is, the output power and pressure and flow are synchronously and automatically tracked, which is equivalent to the quantitative pump becoming the energy-saving variable pump, the original liquid pressure system and the whole machine The power matching required for operation eliminates the loss of high pressure overflow energy of the original system. It can greatly reduce the vibration of mold closing and opening, stabilize the production process, improve the product quality, reduce the mechanical failure, extend the service life of the machine, and save a lot of electric energy.
Features of yingtu horizontal injection machine
1. The original control mode and oil circuit of the injection molding machine remain unchanged, the original y △ starting and running circuit of the injection molding machine oil pump motor remain unchanged, and there is no need to change the original structure and control mode of the injection molding machine. Only the intelligent energy-saving controller is connected in series at the main motor wiring of the crude oil pump, and the flow and pressure proportional control lines are properly connected and switched, and simple debugging can be completed.
2. Adopt the "mains / energy saving operation" conversion control mode, and keep the original y △ startup and operation circuit of the injection pump motor unchanged, so as to ensure that in case of troubleshooting of the energy-saving controller or the injection molding parts cycle is too short, they can still switch to the "mains" state for normal production.
3. It runs synchronously with the injection molding machine, and does not need any adjustment after commissioning; even if the mold is replaced and the processing parameters are changed, it does not need to adjust the energy-saving controller.
4. After the transformation, the heating of the hydraulic oil of the injection molding machine is significantly reduced, generally 15-20 ℃ lower than the average oil temperature before the transformation; the service life of the hydraulic oil can be extended; the cooling water consumption of the injection molding machine can be saved by more than 30%; the power consumption can be saved by 15% - 60%.
5. The operation noise of the injection molding machine is obviously reduced, the vibration of opening and locking the mold is reduced, the service life of the equipment and mold is prolonged, and the working environment is improved; the power factor is increased, the main motor of the oil pump is started smoothly, there is no large current impact when starting, and the capacity of the power distribution equipment is reduced.
Main technical performance
◆ temperature control mode: PID constant temperature output
◆ control mode: Space Vector PWM control, carrier frequency 1.0 ~ 16KHz.
◆ overload capacity: 180% rated current for 1min.
◆ input regulating signal: double channel pressure and flow proportional signal (DC 0 ~ 1a).
◆ protection function: over-current, over-voltage, under voltage, overload, over temperature protection, etc.
◆ cooling mode: forced air cooling.